Home

Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentine's Day Card

This card was such much fun designing, as I love bright and fun colors.  My DH sets my heart on fire, I hope he get's my message from this card.  I'll be posting some additonal Valentine's Day cards and projects, so please stop by a take a peak in the days to come.

Valentine’s Day Card






Card Size: 11x 4¼
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge-Rock Princess
   • Heart 1-Size 3¼, page 43
   • Heart 2-Letter “U” 2¼, page 44
Paper: Stripe, red, orange, yellow, green, pink, white and back
Stickles: Black and Yellow
Stamp: Word Love
Rhinestone: Reflections-Lips
Ribbon: Celebrate It-Valentine
Punch: Heart
Ink Pad: Archival Ink-black
Marker: Black ink
Paper Trimmer, adhesive, pop-ups, and bone folder

Cut measurements:
White: 11x8½ in half-lengthwise, folder paper in 3 equal parts, each section will 3 10/16 in size
Stripe: 4x3½, cut 2 for each end of the card
Card Stock: Red, yellow and black: 1¾x1¼, cut 2 of each for center of card
Card Stock: Red, orange, yellow, green, and pink, 4x4, one each to cut heart pieces

Assemble card as shown in photo's

No comments: