Home

Sunday, March 20, 2011

CPS Card Sketch Challenge 209-Sending You My Love

Here is my creation for the CPS Card Sketch Challenge 209.  Here is the link if you would like to take a look http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2011/03/cps-209-part-1.html.




Card Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Paper:
Georgia Pacific-White
Chatterbox-Happy Garden
Bazzill-Lily Pond

Supplies:
Stampin'Up: Stamp set-Circle of Friends
Stampin'Up-Ribbon
Stampin'Up-Stamp Pad-Classic- Cameo Coral and Old Olive
Stampin'Up-Embossing Folder-Square Lattice
My Favorite Things-Stamp-Congrats All Around
Hand Punch-1/8 circle
Martha Stewart-1 inch circle
Pop Up dots
Cricut Cartride-Accent Essentials, #48, page 79

If you like my design, I hope you will leave a message.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Of course I love the embossing, but your color coordination is just wonderful! I have problems with it myself!!