Home

Saturday, March 12, 2011

OWH Stars and Stripes Challenge-Going Dotty

Going Dotty
This weeks challenge is "Going Dotty"!  The challenge is to make cards for our heroes to send home to their loved ones using polka dots, it could be polka dotted papers, embossing, etc.   Here is my creation-I choose to emboss my dots using Cuttlebug-Seeing Spots A2 embossing folder.  I hope you will check out the OWH blog page at http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/.

























Card Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Paper Choices:
Georgia Pacific-White/Card Base
Cosmo Cricket-Early Bird: Sunrise
Bazzill-Red Devil

Other Supplies:
Cuttlebug A2 Folder-Seeing Spots
Stampendous Stamp-Changito DOS
Twine
Stampin' Up-Classic-Real Red
Copic Markers: G02, YG67, E35, E47
Pop-Ups

Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh is this ever cute! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

Unknown said...

Love the card!! Really cute. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Carol

April said...

Really cute! The twine goes great with the theme!